Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ski gps for fishing ?

I've had mine for a little over half a year now. The first one did start to have issues within the month (getting it to accept a charge due to some water/corrosion getting into the plug area), and because I was smart enough to buy it from West Marine, I did not have any problems exchanging it for a brand new one other than needing to wait for the replacement unit to arrive. Try that with most retailers or any of the internet stores. Not gonna happen.

True, there's the down-time of having to order a unit and wait for it to arrive. That's the sucky part. For me, it was worth the trade/off wait.

-Paul

PWCToday Regular

Just picked up the Garmin Oregon 400c from West Marine for $499.99 + the extended warranty for $59.99 (3 year total warranty). Also picked up a the swivel marine mount from www.ram-mounts.com and hopefully rig it up on the ski for the weekend.

I'll post pictures and reviews once it's up and running...

- Joe

We can trade some coordinates once you come up with some good ones.

Yesterday's outing, I went to a spot that I've got marked as an ulua house near Makapuu. Only 48'. Sure enough, there was one home, but it was a bad shot angle so I didn't take it. Was hoping he would turn around, but he didn't. Next time!

Got one more guy to say he'll come to the pool training (somebody that has already trained with me which will be helpful in terms of communication). Just gotta find the time/remember to call Palolo and find out what's up with their Thursday schedule if there's one.

-Paul

Check out the console bracket on this site, mounts a sonar, it's what I use: www.maverickfishhunter.com , send me an email if your interested in the transduce I use.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information