» Find OEM Parts

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Passage Key

Re: Passage Key

Yup

PWCToday Newbie

I'm curious why stay away from The Grin & Bare It? Do you know something?

PWCToday Newbie

I'm confused? There are over 200 people out there every weekend nude, there are 14 nudist resorts in Tampa so what seems to be the problem? Does it say swingers or have anything inappropriate on there? If this offends you why do you pass there?

Quote Originally Posted by Grin & Bare It View Post
    I'm confused? There are over 200 people out there every weekend nude, there are 14 nudist resorts in Tampa so what seems to be the problem? Does it say swingers or have anything inappropriate on there? If this offends you why do you pass there?
    well by the looks of it you started a name on the site just for this post. If you knew us you would know we all are lay'd back and like to have a good time . there is nothing wrong with passage key. just some of the things people do out there get a little crazy..( distasteful) i.e. senior volleyball???? There is nothing fun about 60 year old men playing volleyball naked.. please dont turn in to one of thoes well thats what we do. i don't care how many nudist resorts are in Tampa or how many people go out there every week. passage key a cool place for some but not all.

The way i see it passage key is like going to a concert. There are a lot of cool people and fun everywhere. But as you walk there the crowd you see two men making out or somebody sniffing a line. that would be the inappropriate side of things as in passage key its the senior volleyball games or the guy doing a back bend over his outboard at half mass this the inappropriate side to passage key. so just because i don't like those to thing is that going to keep me from enjoying the concert.. probably not. relax have fun and try not to get your pecker burnt.

PWCToday Newbie

No my concern is a customer found this thread that got pulled onto a search engine not here and could have assumed something inappropriate was going on-on this boat. That is not the case as a matter of fact it is frowned upon with most everyone out there. Yes I did post this due to this is my Boat and Business. No different then if I were to say something bad about your custom business.

PWCToday Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Grin & Bare It View Post
    No my concern is a customer found this thread that got pulled onto a search engine not here and could have assumed something inappropriate was going on-on this boat. That is not the case as a matter of fact it is frowned upon with most everyone out there. Yes I did post this due to this is my Boat and Business. No different then if I were to say something bad about your custom business.
    Well one way to keep people from seeing all the negative is to produce some positive. I am in the automotive business and I think we can all assume there is enough negative things out their about it and the people in it. Does it mean everyone is like that or that it is the truth? Of course not. So suck it up, and concentrate on creating positive feedback.
    Last edited by Mowerpan; 07-08-2010 at 08:13 PM.

PWCToday Newbie

That was the point of responding.

PWCToday Newbie

I took my family to Ft. Desoto yesterday and my wife and I took a ride on the skis. We headed over towards Ana Marie island and ran across this place. It was packed. Not sure about partying, but we thought it was very funny seeing all the people getting naked. Lots of seniors. Almost like trying to make up for adolescent repression. I wouldn't want my kids to run across this place, but it was good entertainment for about 60 seconds for us.

P.s. Thank the good Lord for clothes-there are very few attractive people without clothes!

Sent from my EVO Droid

PWCToday Newbie

We are always glad to entertain! There were over 30 people out there yesterday under 35, you must have not come too close.
    Its kinda like a car wreck! You always have to ride by and look!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information