User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» wallpapers

PWCToday Regular

Waveblaster 2 cutting out in turns

I KNOW THAT THIS WAS A COMMON PROBLEM WITH THE WAVEBLASTER 2 WHEN GOING HARD INTO CORNERS. IT WOULD CUT OUT UNDER FULL THROTTLE THEN COME BACK WHEN FAN THE THROTTLE NO MATTER FULL OF GAS IN ON POSITION OR RES? ANY CURES, BACK IN THE DAY I THINK THERE WAS A FIX BUT NEVER GOT AROUND TO FOLLOWING UP ON IT AND JUST RODE IT. BUT JUST FIGURE I WOULD ASK THE BOARD ANYWAY? ANY SUGGESTIONS? THANKS IN ADVANCE.

I dream skis

Re: Waveblaster 2 cutting out in turns

Did you find out anything on this? Similar issues but mine corrected when I put it on Res. I may have a clogged pickup I think or main line but I'm looking for other thoughts.

PWCToday Guru

Bad fuel filter,mine did this when ya chop the throttle or throw it in a curve it die an then restart right up.Not sure if it had tank filter,I replaced the 1 on the sidewall an backflushed lines w air.Then i traded it for the waveblaster 1.

I dream skis

I found out my problem I think. (I haven't tested it yet.) I had put some sta-bil fuel saver in the gas tank over the winter during the weeks of un-use. When I poured it in the little paper seal that goes under the cap fell into the tank. My guess is that it had started floating around while jumping/turning and would occasionally get sucked into the pick-up and close it off, then when the ski stuttered/died it would loosen up and float away for a bit. The tank is super clean otherwise and the filter looks great. I'll check the fuel selector switch anyhow but I think I'm good.

Thanks!

Thread Information