Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wildwood Area

Re: Wildwood Area

Yeah, that 5th street ramp is the best! I've seen all sorts of funny stuff there...guys putting boats in without the plug. Guys hitting props on the concrete...totally missing the trailer and running aground. It's amateur hour at its finest. That place got expensive though. They charge $10 per ski, so if you have a double trailer, it's $20. I think they charge you another $10 a ski also, if you put in one day and pull out another.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Kcmasterpiece's Avatar

ive pulled some pretty stupid stuff there myself. for example, leaving the stern drive down then pulling the boat out. no damage, just a little flatter on the bottom. my house is on east juniper ave, so after dinner i usually use 5th street after 7pm when its free instead of driving over to stone harbor. i just fool around for a little in that open spot where the renters play just south of the ramp.

oh and yea. its $10 a day, so if you put them in one day and go over night they charge you $10 to take it out the next day.
    Last edited by Kcmasterpiece; 09-29-2009 at 05:24 PM.

Frequent Poster

Yea i see that guy with those 4 stroker seadoos all the time. marine police have been cracking down at the inlet more this year which is fine for me. My infamous story this year was i was jumping waves off the sandbar when it was high tide and there were about 15 other 4 strokes out there. im on my superjet and there is a green kawasaki 3 seater with all girls jumping waves. i hit a big wave and fell off. im going to climb back on my superjet and next thing i see it a wall of water hitting me. i open my eyes and theres that green kawasaki with the 3 girls 6 ft away turning about 25 mph. they jumped a wave and almost landed on myself and my ski. i got back up and left. thats another reason why i wear a helmet out there on the superjet. and yea that ramp get hairy sometimes with people not being smart. i have an F-350 diesel and it turns like a semi. so ive actually found people that park like tards and told them to move before i tow the car away myself. what kind of skis do you ride Pags?

PWCToday Newbie

me & a friend of mine try to go down there as much as we can (were both married w/ kids so its tough) anyway we've been riding from that area for approx. 4 yrs. were the old guys on stand ups,got newer ones now makes it easier to ride a green & white & a red & white 800 sxr's if u see us let us know were always looking to ride w/ others in the waves & back channel racing around great times in that area thanks jeff

Frequent Poster

im always there or at corsons. Ill be riding a 09 blue and white superjet or a blue with orange flames blaster. riding seasons almost here. is anyone getting ancy?

Quote Originally Posted by world champs 08 View Post
    im always there or at corsons. Ill be riding a 09 blue and white superjet or a blue with orange flames blaster. riding seasons almost here. is anyone getting ancy?
    you have no idea....
    2011 KAWASAKI ULTRA 300X....Stock grate-plate /R&D SCOM/R3 reflash/Solas 15/22/ Riva upper steering /custom air intake and exhaust modifications...

73-74mph @7900 rpms

"America is all about speed, hot nasty speed"--Eleanor Roosevelt 1936

Thumbs up Re: Wildwood Area

Hello, Newbie here!
    I'm looking forward to the warmer weather. I sold my ski about 15yrs ago and just bought this 96 Waveraider 760. Its older, but hey it will get me out there! lol. I'm down at Sunset Lake in Wildwood Crest. Is there an area or group that goes out in the area down there? When do you guys start to ride?
    Thank in advance, Joe
    2004 Honda Aquatrax R12X
    2002 Banshee fully modded
    2006 Vette 11.2 in the 1/4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sbdMLxwEeo

I'll be bringing my skis down probably sometime around the beginning of June. I always go out of the free Stone Harbor bridge, but I wouldn't mind trying out that ramp in Cape May behind that restaurant. The SJ needs a pump rebuild and steering cable and the Venture needs the carbs rebuilt. Hopefully between work and grad classes I'll be able to get them done sooner than later
    Butch's Jet Ski Shop T-shirts and merchandise

Available at www.cafepress.com/jetskishop.
    Starting at just $13.99!
    Also...
    www.cafepress.com/gettysburgjetskiaddress
    www.cafepress.com/firstinflight

Frequent Poster

2 more weeks . getting the skis ready now

Quote Originally Posted by MikePags View Post
    I'll be bringing my skis down probably sometime around the beginning of June. I always go out of the free Stone Harbor bridge, but I wouldn't mind trying out that ramp in Cape May behind that restaurant. The SJ needs a pump rebuild and steering cable and the Venture needs the carbs rebuilt. Hopefully between work and grad classes I'll be able to get them done sooner than later
    June?? Sounds cold? lol Do you guys wear wet suits? Where the best place to get protective clothing? I like the Stone Harbor area for ridding, it's always a good time.
    Good luck with your repairs and classes. I know how you feel, been there done that on rotating shift work and a new born. fun!
    2004 Honda Aquatrax R12X
    2002 Banshee fully modded
    2006 Vette 11.2 in the 1/4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sbdMLxwEeo

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information