Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PWCToday Newbie

Re: hydrospace running like a pig, why!!

it was the tps adjustment in the end, i tryed settiing it to the manual and i was going so crap, felt like i only had 50bhp. but then i lowered it to 64, and the ski was flying. but before it was misfiring, back firing but i was all showing ok my computer. that manual is so wrong

PWCToday Newbie

Hy Max my S4 is the bottom TPS to 63 programs and not in the manual with 71st

Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by max javea View Post
    it was the tps adjustment in the end, i tryed settiing it to the manual and i was going so crap, felt like i only had 50bhp. but then i lowered it to 64, and the ski was flying. but before it was misfiring, back firing but i was all showing ok my computer. that manual is so wrong

I agree that the instructions for setting TPS in the hydro manual are not exactly correct. Its like something got mis translated from german to english. I brought this up in previous threads and nobody was able to give an explanation except for a couple that were speaking a foreign language and transating it about half way .It made no sense . I got TPS setting instructions of the hydrospace forum on the hydrospace website 2 years ago and it is no longer there. They were posted by Ludo and I trust them since he was working at or with hydrospace at the time. I will try to scan a copy of both and post them here sometime. The hydro manual tells you to set the idle and then set that as mini . Ludo tells you to set mini with the throttle back out all the way . Also for valve adjustment etc . the polaris service manuals have much better diagrams and content .A combination of both manuals is a big help.
    SHRED til your DEAD

PWCToday Newbie

I found the manual in English on the hydrocosmos website. Here he is: http://hydrospace.fatalerror.at/prod...r%20Manual.pdf
    I hope that this is the correct and complete version.
    Although, in principle, I donít understand why before, if there was an instruction in German, then why couldnít you make a full translation yourself with the help of Google translator?Now there are still a bunch of videos on YouTube, which are much faster and easier to explain what to do. They can also be translated (with vidby) or include subtitles if the video is in a foreign language.
    Last edited by Frontir; 07-04-2022 at 03:19 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information