Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

PWCToday Newbie

Lake Hart at Moss Park

I just sold my 04 Seadoo Utopia and got a Seadoo GTI-SE. Went out to Moss Park a couple of times getting used to the Ski. On Saturday, I went through the canal to Lake Hart and rode around a bit. I noticed the Ramps are being rebuilt on that side. I have a question, Why does everyone stick to Lake Mary Jane and hardly anyone ever goes on Lake Hart (I admit I've only ventured over there 2 or 3 times)? It was pretty busy out there this weekend and I expect it to get really crazy as Memorial Day rolls in. The only reason I can think of is that there is no beach to ride up to and it takes so long to cruise the canal at idle.

PWCToday Regular

Re: Lake Hart at Moss Park

I don't go there by myself because if I break down, there is no one to help me. Luckily I went there with a RXP and he tow me back as I had a exhaust hose come loose.

I fell off there once and got stranded for 4 hours...All because not many people went back there and fewer were actually watching out for crap in the water.
    2006 Honda R-12X
    Tow rig: 2007 Chevy Silverado

PWCToday Regular

my friend lives off of lake heart an i'll tell ya when we go out he always wants to go to mary jane.guess theres the beach.. just more action over on mary jane.lake heart is a way bigger lake though.

Quote Originally Posted by creativepuzzle View Post
    I don't go there by myself because if I break down, there is no one to help me. Luckily I went there with a RXP and he tow me back as I had a exhaust hose come loose.
    Yeap I am with you on this one....I have gone 2 times and it's only me on the lake, I do not want to break down on that lake. I do all my test and tune in moss park (mary lake)...
    World's FASTEST 08 F15X GPS

H20XTREME

I will be there today...if you go let me know that you are from the forum...see yaaaa...
    World's FASTEST 08 F15X GPS

H20XTREME

Banned resident guru

Lake Hart is just a big round lake without features, boring. It also gets rough when it's windy.

Thread Information