Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    PWCToday Newbie

need help ski died now noise

good comprssion in front 70 in back piston now what rip it apart and see the $$$$$ damage how hard is it to fix are just bring it in have a buddy with motor skillz. and is this normal new at seadoo just sucks summer is here

Re: need help ski died now noise

Start by telling us the model and year of seadoo you have and then more people can chime in and help out. Sounds like you leaned out your motor from dirty carbs. The PTO cylinder(one in the back) is usually the first to go if this is the case but I can't be sure because I don't know what you have.
    1999 GSX Limited w/ Bill O' jet kit and R&D filters
    2004 STX-12F
    Some other cool stuff

dj,

Where are you located in Orlando, I'm on the east side and would be glad to take a look at your ski...let me know.
    87 550 JS
    87 650 SX
    92 XP w/720
    96 GTX
    96 XP

PWCToday Newbie

Ok thanks new to this I have a 2003 gti le rfi seadoo ....was out on lake and fuel was low got an alarm and went in .On the way in ski started to bog down and then died as i was near dock ...almost got the dock tooo scary no power with dock in the way lol. peeps said it was limp mode but it is making a bad noise in motor like something is tour up ....I have a buddy in marine school he is not at jet ski level.He came over and did compression test front 145 and back 70 . So i am scared to say im screwed now what. should i get a manul and tear it apart with my buddy and learn the damn thing are take it in to seadoo ..money is low theses days and summer is near just sucks *** ....need input and help ....not sure what my next step should be .... dee

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by fushion3 View Post
    dj,

Where are you located in Orlando, I'm on the east side and would be glad to take a look at your ski...let me know.
    Im in isle of pines off of moss park and lk mary jane near narcosse that would be sweet bro ....

I am playing golf at North Shore on Saturday, I could stop by after lunch, PM me with address to look up on map quest and we'll get together then...
    87 550 JS
    87 650 SX
    92 XP w/720
    96 GTX
    96 XP

PWCToday Newbie

I can meet you if you want tooo. Sat im gone be back sunday .I work in tv I am a shooter for fishing shows,sports etc.... I will let you know sunday if thats cool and I can bring ski to you dont want to impose man ...thanks

Resident Guru

Quote Originally Posted by djlay57 View Post
    good comprssion in front 70 in back piston now what rip it apart and see the $$$$$ damage how hard is it to fix are just bring it in have a buddy with motor skillz. and is this normal new at seadoo just sucks summer is here
    Weren't your responses satisfactory enought on the Greenhulk forum?

http://greenhulk.net/forums/showthread.php?t=89589
    Last edited by SeaPoo; 04-15-2009 at 09:32 AM.
    Fast, Reliable, Cheap - Pick 2

I don't understand the whole "lets subscribe to a whole bunch of different forums thing". I have a couple of SeaDoos therefore I am a memeber of PWCToday.com, I have a V8 S10, so I am a member of V8S10.org, I have a 2001 Yamaha Warrior, so I am a member of bluetraxx.com. I don't understand being a member of multiple PWC sites, Multiple etc, etc. That is unless you are there to help, like Bill O or WaterWorx and so forth. You are just going to get the same answer again and again.
    96 XP 800
    95 Speedster
    95 750 SXi
    89 JS 440 (junk)
    87 300 SX (sold))
    97 XP 800 (sold)
    94 XP 657x (sold)

I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

PWCToday Newbie

Um maybe need some help on something and haven't got a reply back therefor post on all forums dum ***!! .There is diffrent forums out there you should go find the kook forum first google kook ....Explains everything casper from Washington .oh and got what I needed douche bag. Local guy to help for alot cheaper than the dealer ...same answer A kook !!! go out side and get some sun .......

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information