Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    PWCToday Newbie

Re: Hawaii Introductions

Aloha everyone,
    Name is Avin, Im a diesel field tech with cummins west. I own 2006 Yamaha fxho, which is my second one, first one was a 05 yama xlt which drank a ton of fuel. much happier with
    the fxho.Ski is equipped with all safety equip., rescue sled, and custom twin shotgun pole holders. Initially purchased ski for bluewater hunting, then figured while im out there might as well drag some lures,( wrong move) now im hooked on trolling. Ive met Kel (howzit) and i know joe (sold his ski)sup guys! Well if anyone wants to bluewater or troll lmk. i will be going out on friday 10-1-10 for some trolling on the west side. As far as the fishing tourney im down for it. - hope to see you guys out there, avin

PWCToday Newbie

Re: Hawaii Introductions

Howzit Avin,

It was good to meet you the other day! Sorry that I couldn't make it this Friday but I really need to get my Garmin replaced that day. Fishing blind kinda sucks for me since I've been using a FF for so long. It's hard to catch live opelu without one! Glad that I paid for the extended warranty at West Marine! They're going to replace everything with the newer 441S model!

Stay safe out there and let me know when you can go again. I got some tips from one of the boat guys that I want to try out!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information