Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Clinton Lake

Clinton Lake

Are any of you central illinois folks still riding at Clinton this late in the year?

Just wondering.

Last year I was there in like the third week of November and someone was water skiing.

Re: Clinton Lake

That's where I ride, darn near every weekend. You'll know me easily, I'm the one on the wetbike

Ohh............ Nevermind, I'm Clinton Lake in Kansas... Sorry.
    Last edited by TheDM; 02-15-2009 at 05:56 PM.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Mbart's Avatar

I have not been out that way since the end of summer. When it starts to warm up I will head over there and check it out and post back here with updates. Let me know if anyone wants to head over there early season. I can give a few pointers.

PWCToday Regular

we will be there for sure! can't wait for the season!

Justin and Sara

Put on the water for the first Illinois ride of the year on Tuesday at Clinton. Had a great time, water is still pretty cold though. However, there was people out skiing and wakeboarding so it must have been decent. The warm side of the lake opens the 1st of April. I am sure the water over there is pretty comfortable. I just shot a few laps around the lake on a couch, I will be out there on a standup soon. I may wait until the 1st though. I suggest any of you looking to get some early rides in check it out. Gotta love that nuclear power!

PWCToday Regular

anyone going on Saturday we may be there supposed to be sunny and 60 outside dunno what the water temp will be on the warm side maybe we will get lucky!
    Justin

Quote Originally Posted by sonic77 View Post
    anyone going on Saturday we may be there supposed to be sunny and 60 outside dunno what the water temp will be on the warm side maybe we will get lucky!
    Justin
    Didn't see your post here but I almost went Saturday. I hooked up the skis and everything but it was getting too late. Did you go? How was the water?

PWCToday Regular

I didn't make it there on saturday I am waiting to see what the weather is like this weekend or next I am ready for sure this weekend the graphics are getting touched up friday night so I don't know if we will have Saras ski in the water it had a few chips from the dock last year so I am touching it up friday night where are you coming from? let me know if you make it there or plan on going, Justin
    I have the itch for the lake im ready!

I am not sure what the weather is supposed to do this weekend but would be interested in going. I am way behind with some work stuff and am assuming Saturday might be shot with that, and Sunday is Easter so it may not be the best weekend. I thought about trying to grab a quick ride today but didn't make it either. I live in Champaign, you? I will try to remember to post here before I head over there. I am also ready for summer.

I think I am going to head over to Clinton tomorrow afternoon. Supposed to be nice, wanted to go today but could get the time.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information