» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    resident guru

Re: Remembering our Nation's Veterans

i sometimes punch myself in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by sxr951 View Post
    USA home of the paper tiger led by president pantywaist bama and Bush stand by and watch missles fly closer and closer by north korea and soon Iran. China has been building war ships like their going out of style. Those other countrys see we have never been weaker. They laugh at obama and gave him a rapper gold chain as he bowed and lowered his head to accept it. Our military today isnt the great killing machine it once was, now people join just so they can have their babys delivered for free. Russian soldiers as part of their training punch each other in the face! We are in trouble.. big trouble.
    Just to let you know, our military is NOT weak. We still have the ability to drop bombs on foreheads, so why do we need to punch each other in the face?!? We can send in one SEAL team to take out the entire russian military, not to mention the russian ships are sinking in there own harbors. And if you think that North Korea or Iran has a chance of lobbing a missile far enough to hit us, ha! And Chinese war ships!?!? Are you kidding me, have you seen the quality of Chinese workmanship? Communist dont have pride, whats going to keep them from running away, or giving up? Its not like they will be fighting for anything worth keeping. Im just sayin... dont be such a downer.

PWCToday Newbie

With 2 boys in the Air Force I am proud of our military.

Frequent Poster

We are hosting our 3rd Annual Operation Helping Hero's Freedom Ride July 17 thru the 19th to once again help support our favorite charity The Family & Friends For Freedom Fund Inc. More information on the ride and the charity organization can be found on our website at www.easternpariverrunners.org

Thanks for the great job all of hero's are doing
    Eastern PA River Runners
    "Believing In The FREEDOM TO RIDE!"

The San Diego Personal Watercraft Club thanks our active duty troops every year with PWC Rides & BBQ at MCRD San Diego. Our next scheduled events are July 18th & 25th. http://sdfreedomriders.com
    Email me if you have a runabout or want to volunteer or help out our "shore crew".
    God Bless America & Those who Serve !!!
    Ray Hinton
    r.hinton@cox.net

Click on the link below to see some of the FUN we had last Saturday at MCRD San Diego with 600 Drill Instructors & their families.
    Ray

http://sdpwc.shutterfly.com/311
    Ray Hinton
    r.hinton@cox.net

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home ThrottleJunkie's Avatar
    Blog Entries

(Mike Mauler Yellich)Veterans Day...thank a soldier for your Freedom..like to thank my dad and father in law they are both veterans. and my older brother he was a vet but died in a car crash the day after he got home from the veit nam war 1973. I Think about you everyday bro.Thanks for watching out for me and my family. love you
    1991 Pro Ski Yamaha Jet Pilot Hot Water tour National Champion
    1994-1995 Pro Ski South American Champion
    1987 to 1999 Mauler racing schools
    1995 to 2004 Mauler Motorsports
    2006 IJSBA Hall of Fame JetSkier https://www.facebook.com/ThrottleJunkieNews 1999-2014
    Old School Jet Ski Video (The early years)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QOfgD4B9fg
    2012 Worcs MX Champion 50 and over.
    2014 Gorman Baja Cup duel stage team race MX Champion
    2014 Lake Havasu Xmas GP 50 and over MX Champion

Thanks to all who served, currently serving, and everyone's support. Thoughts and prayers for those who are currently deployed.

My two brothers and I (USAR) served our time in Iraq, one brother (USAF) currently in Afghanistan. It is really hard to be deployed but a lot more harder for the families that are left behind waiting for their loved ones to come back.

I dream skis

Quote Originally Posted by anthony.dale View Post
    Just to let you know, our military is NOT weak. We still have the ability to drop bombs on foreheads, so why do we need to punch each other in the face?!? We can send in one SEAL team to take out the entire russian military, not to mention the russian ships are sinking in there own harbors. And if you think that North Korea or Iran has a chance of lobbing a missile far enough to hit us, ha! And Chinese war ships!?!? Are you kidding me, have you seen the quality of Chinese workmanship? Communist dont have pride, whats going to keep them from running away, or giving up? Its not like they will be fighting for anything worth keeping. Im just sayin... dont be such a downer.
    AMEN Anthony!! Never under estimate the abilities of a snake eater! Apparenlty this guy you responded to has no service experience, I can't imagine a member not remembering what pain and suffering they went through and say we are getting weak. Perhaps he should sign up or sign up again if he has in the past. This time around try out for The Teams or Delta or something else in the SpecOps community.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Maulin Marto's Avatar

I fly my American flag every chance I get, thanks to our guys and gals.
    2010 UWP Masters National Champion, Governor's Cup / 2013 GLWC Masters #1/2013 GLWC Ski Slalom #1/2013 Vet Open #2
    2009 & 2010 Vet Open Great lakes Champion /2009 GLWC Masters #1 2009 Sport spec #1 /GLWC 2011 #3 Vet Open

Ebay Store Link> http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Uncle-Martos-Parts-Store

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information