Largest PWC

Superstore

Collapse

What ever happened to 'Haulin' Harry Goatcher?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LisaLisa
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    • Nov 2001

Re: What ever happened to 'Haulin' Harry Goatcher?

Man, I laugh my backsdie off every time I see Fish in that video with his bad acting and fanny pack - thanks for the giggle today.

And Mr. Morgan, I just rode with Fuzzy in Pismo a couple of weeks ago - the guy still rails and rides surf like a Big Dog - and is still a total sweetheart to boot! His kids should be riding soon so maybe we can get them into racing?
    Last edited by LisaLisa; 11-10-2008, 02:15 PM.

Piggyback rides are my preferred mode of transportation

Comment

• wydopen
      PWCToday Guru
      • Sep 2006

Originally posted by Shred Master Performance
      But best was the surf riding here
      im still keeping it alive..

bunch of new guys have been riding as well...
      Last edited by wydopen; 11-10-2008, 05:58 PM.
      hit the lip

Comment

• seats
        • Jan 2008

Originally posted by wydopen
        But best was the surf riding here
        im still keeping it alive..

bunch of new guys have been riding as well...
        That post alone made my day...
        "Never interrupt your enemies while they're making a mistake." - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

• PrickofMisery
          • Mar 2007

"Melby" built really solid motors too during his shop days. Miss that guy. Anyone know what Conrad is up to??? Lat time I saw him it was on the hockey rink!
          Last edited by PrickofMisery; 11-10-2008, 11:35 PM.

Comment

• Shred Master Performance
            PWCToday Regular
            • Oct 2002

I talk to Conrad about twice a week now days he is doing like Conrad always does very good. We are going to start riding the “Wall” soon along with another big “WaveHunter” we rode with in those days at the oil piers Dan Fitzgerald. It’s about that time to ride big surf with big north swells coming down to Santa Barbara from Alaska storms. I even had a call last Friday from Herbie Fletcher checking in and a few days earlier Doug Silverstein checking on some 550 surf ride plates but Doug lives in Florida now days no more “Wall” for Doug. These guys rode the oil piers and the “Wall” on some the best days I have ever seen for years and years.

Lisa “Mr. Morgan” that is nice but its just Bob Morgan. I haven’t seen Fussy in years we rode surf together for so many years I can’t count them, a real lot of great fun. Fussy was even on the North Shore of Oahu when Herbie and I was filming jet skiing at pipeline in 1989. I did not know Fussy then we saw him with his 650sx in a truck riding around checking the surf.
            Well it’s getting late and have to work early tomorrow, goodnight.
            Bob Morgan Shred Master Performance
            Last edited by Shred Master Performance; 11-11-2008, 01:09 AM.

Comment

• PrickofMisery
              • Mar 2007

I talk to Conrad about twice a week now days he is doing like Conrad always does very good. We are going to start riding the “Wall” soon along with another big “WaveHunter” we rode with in those days at the oil piers Dan Fitzgerald. It’s about that time to ride big surf with big north swells coming down to Santa Barbara from Alaska storms. I even had a call last Friday from Herbie Fletcher checking in and a few days earlier Doug Silverstein checking on some 550 surf ride plates but Doug lives in Florida now days no more “Wall” for Doug. These guys rode the oil piers and the “Wall” on some the best days I have ever seen for years and years.

Lisa “Mr. Morgan” that is nice but its just Bob Morgan. I haven’t seen Fussy in years we rode surf together for so many years I can’t count them, a real lot of great fun. Fussy was even on the North Shore of Oahu when Herbie and I was filming jet skiing at pipeline in 1989. I did not know Fussy then we saw him with his 650sx in a truck riding around checking the surf.
              www.shred-master.com
              Ahh, long live Oilies! Miss those days man. There is a website dedicated to old oilies my wife found. I'll post it up sometime.

Comment

• BlakeC@IJSBA
                PWCToday Guru
                • Aug 2003

Bob
                If ya talk to Harry or Tina find out where they r at in WA. Iam in Tacoma would like to get a hold of them or Dustin you have there number emeail me
                Blake
                \"It don\'t matter, just keep on goin\'!\"

Comment

• DangerBoy
                  PWCToday Newbie
                  • May 2004

Originally posted by PrickofMisery

www.shred-master.com
                  Ahh, long live Oilies! Miss those days man. There is a website dedicated to old oilies my wife found. I'll post it up sometime.

Dan called the other day to revive the ramp , and Coastal commision just got $60 k for a set of stairs for oilies So now we just need that reef built
                  Wall rides this winter

Comment

• PrickofMisery
                    • Mar 2007

Originally posted by DangerBoy
                    Originally posted by PrickofMisery

www.shred-master.com

Dan called the other day to revive the ramp , and Coastal commision just got $60 k for a set of stairs for oilies So now we just need that reef built
                    Wall rides this winter
                    That just pumped me up. Won't they just block it off again. When is construction set to begin

Comment

• BU1LD
                      Resident Guru
                      • Sep 2007

Checkout what Harry is upto now and his best stories from the late 80s and early 90s...

Attached Files
                      sigpic

VintageJetSki.com
                      • JS 400 Original 1973, number 414
                      • JS 440 Stock
                      • PJS 550 - Fully blown race engine! Built by Ed Miller
                      • 2001 Seadoo XP Ltd

Comment

• the WaTeRhAwK
                        • Dec 2004

CCC

Comment

• Ragged Edge Racing
                          • Dec 2004

He does a lot of riding/testing with Chris. Lot's of YT videos on the Prowatercraft site.

When old school meets new school! 25 years after his professional jetskiing career -- we had Haulin Harry Goatcher take our stock fourstroke SuperJet for a s...

Comment

Working...
                          X