Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Hellwoman Moderator

Jeremy Hoyland - Hold on my friend...

Craig Day sounded the warning and I want to thank you Craig for your concerns and support of our brother, Jeremy Hoyland. Thank you for posting your concerns and sharing with all of us your fears. I value your kinship and thank you from my our heart to yours.

Kaye Syke called me early this morning. I heard the words 'Jeremy'...and grabbed my head, my heart exploding in my hands........I called her and lost myself for a few minutes, as any of us do when faced with a harsh reality.

Late last night I was purposly going through my photos from Worlds to find all of Jeremy's images, he was heavy on my mind and I found a bevvy of them, I laughed at each one as his intense and driven nature compliments mine well when working on the water on his behalf and you who compete...

Jeremy Hoyland is our IJSBA Race director, one of 3 from World Finals. He is also the IJSBA Race Director for the Bali Games, which has been taking place this past week. Staff members from World Finals flew over to manage the prestigious event.

It appears he went riding with 3 others, was left behind, in the water with a cell phone, lost transmission and now our Jeremy is lost at sea. Thirty hours have passed, if these reports are correct.

Jeremy is my brother, my champion and my friend. He is my anchor, and if he is mine, he is surely yours. I love Jeremy with loyalty, kinship and would die for him if needed. This situation has overwelmed me and I am sitting here typing thinking of his wife and children back home in England. I am so sorry they are going through this when Jeremy is so far away. He told me of his wife and girls and we went shopping together to our clothing booth to style them out and choose what they would want, he was excited picking out things to take home as he missed his girls.

Jeremy and I when we talk we stand about 5 inches from one anothers faces, like warriors with intensity we are focused and know exactly what to do. I know Jeremy is not one to panic nor to discount life, he has it all squared up, he has been a hero of mine since I first met him along with Bob Crabtree at the World Finals. As soon as I see Jeremy, I light up.

The last time I saw my friend, he was in his rental car, it was the day after Worlds, we were packing up, he drove over to speak to Scott and yelled out the window, 'I'll be right 'ack, stay 'ere, I want to talk to you, be 'ight back!' Enthusiastically, we waved and smiled and gave some hand signals and I waited, never to see him again.

Jeremy can hold on and I am sure that is what he is doing right now, he has a big life, he lives a big life and he's my boss, I will do anything for him, because he earned my respect a long time ago. I wish with all my heart and soul I could be of service to my friend right now, sitting here an ocean away, thinking of him connecting with me intuitively, all I can say is 'Jeremy, it will be all right, it will sort itself out' with confidence. Please join me in prayer and thankfulness for Jeremy to return to his family and to once again shine the light in our day.

This posting is for positive comments from those who care. Any others will be eliminated. I do not want to hear anything negative about Jeremy's situation, I will hunt you down myself and take care of you, so you better show respect for my brother, or i will teach you something about 'respect'. I do not want any postings about why or how or whom he rode with or the buddy system, it is not necessary. Please share your love, that is all that is required of you.

Shawn Alladio

ABG Jetski race director gone missing
    The Jakarta Post , Jakarta | Sat, 10/25/2008 9:36 AM | National

Asian Beach Games (ABG) jetski race director Jeremy Holland has gone missing since Friday afternoon, Antara news agency reported on Saturday.

The British national reportedly went missing after a jetski ride to Nusa Lembongan.

Holland was said to have travelled with three friends, but all three returned to Tanjung Benoa beach without him.

"Their trip to Lembongan was unrelated to the ABG race as there was no scheduled route survey that day," Indonesian Jetski Sport association chairman Syaiful Ihsan said.

Five helicopters and a Bali Search and Rescue (SAR) boat had been dispatched to locate Holland since Friday afternoon.

"The search has been extended to cover the Gilitapekong Lombok straits," Bali SAR chief I Ketut Parwa said. (amr)
    Last edited by Shawn Alladio; 10-26-2008 at 11:13 AM.

Hellwoman Moderator

Re: Jeremy Hoyland - Hold on my friend...

British man missing in Indonesia

Mr Holland borrowed a sea scooter like these during the Asian Beach Games
    A British sea scooter official has gone missing during the Asian Beach Games in Indonesia.

Jeremy Holland is believed to have disappeared on Friday during a trip to Nusa Lembongan islet, near Bali.

Mr Holland was supposed to return to Tanjung Benoa beach a few hours later to preside over a sea scooter race but failed to turn up.

The Foreign Office is in contact with Indonesian authorities and is providing consular assistance to his family.

The Jakarta Post reported that Mr Holland and four friends borrowed three sea scooters to visit the island at around 0900 local time (0100 GMT).

Uncontactable

The others returned two of the scooters at around 1300 (0500 GMT) but Mr Holland was not with them.

Fully Aswar, who was in charge of the competition Mr Holland was supposed to be at, told the newspaper that the group had not told him they were going to Nusa Lembongan islet.

He said: "They went there of their own will. I only found out that he was missing when I checked the team for the next competition."

He said Mr Holland answered his mobile phone at 1400 local time (0600GMT) and said he was a few miles away from the shore but after that he could not be contacted.

A Foreign Office spokeswoman told the BBC: "Indonesian authorities have carried out extensive sea and air operations in their search for him."

In June, British divers Charlotte Allin, James Manning and Kathleen Mitchinson were rescued off the country's eastern coast after going missing for two days.

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | British man missing in Indonesia
    Last edited by Shawn Alladio; 10-26-2008 at 11:13 AM. Reason: typo

resident guru

re: Jeremy Hoyland - Hold on my friend...

Our thoughts and prayers are with Jeremy and his family. This is a difficult time for many, hold on to the wonderful memories and pray for his safe return.

Lots of Love

River Rat Racing

Hellwoman Moderator

My friend the true warrior spirit always shines through...Jeremy briefing our water patrol who his charasmatic bulldog style we love so much!

http://www.pwcforums.co.uk//forum_po...=258550#258550
    Attached Images Attached Images  

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home LisaLisa's Avatar

Shawn,

As I told Craig Day - Courage comes in all shapes and sizes. Stay positive for your friend's sake and that of his family...and yours as well (I know you will).

If he's half the man you say he is (and I'm sure you were being modest), then he's also one helll of a waterman. Let's hope and pray his strength and our love and support are with him in this darkest hour.

LP
    Last edited by LisaLisa; 10-25-2008 at 11:58 AM.

Piggyback rides are my preferred mode of transportation

resident guru

Here is a picture that I found of Jeremy from my collection.

Jimmy my mate from GCSD alerted me up front about Jeremy..

As a parent i will do anything within my means to help Jeremy's kids to race or otherwise.
    Iceman 800 Race Team
    AUSTRALIA

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Iceman...400319?sk=wall

KMG Race Team USA

Dave Hardenburger

MX Factory Gold Coast

Jetpilot Australia
    http://jetpilot.com.au/

Watson Racing (Church of Horsepower) Australia http://www.watsonracing.com.au/

PWCToday Regular

We have only just got news here this afternoon of this aweful situation. I know I speak for all of his friends and ali's here in the UK that we are all praying for his safe return.

Big J is larger than life, he is strong in body and mind, and if there is a way he will find it.

Our thoughts are with his family, Jacquie and his beautiful daughters.

Martin, Corinn & Ashlyn
    " UK riders do it all day! "

Hellwoman Moderator

Forum: Racing
    Topic: Please keep Jeremy Holland in your prayers
    Posted By: digitec

jacqui and her family all thank you for your support, jacqui has read all your comments and is currently waiting to board a plane to Bali, with jem's brother. She asks if it is possible not to call her as she is trying to keep the line and battery free for any news! Please say a prayer for the safe return of a great friend.
    Last edited by Shawn Alladio; 10-25-2008 at 01:20 PM.

Hellwoman Moderator

ABG race official stranded on unknown island
    The Jakarta Post , Jakarta | Sat, 10/25/2008 10:55 AM | National

Asian Beach Games (ABG) British jetski race director Jeremy Holland is reportedly stranded on an unknown island.

"I managed to get through to him by cell phone, but he said he did not know where he was," Grace, an ABG official, told kompas.com Saturday morning.

"He then said he was thirsty," she said, adding that the contact was made Friday evening.

Meanwhile, search and rescue officers continued the search with the help of the Bali Police cyber crime unit in tracing the location of the call.

"The exact location is still unknown as the connection of the call was not that clear," a Bali police officer said.

Holland reportedly went missing when he and three other jetski race judges took off to Lembongan for a jetski ride.

He is thought to have lost his way en route back to Tanjung Benoa beach, one of the ABG locations.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information