Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home ryanr's Avatar

Re: 911 Revisited: Where were you?

I was in the middle of giving a training seminar on hydraulic repairs to a group of my maint techs. We just turned on the tv to put in a training vid when the news hit the air. I thought that it was just another portion of a b rated film. This was all fine until the phone rang and we found out that one of our plant mgrs. Was on one of the hyjacked planes. We were waiting for him to return from a trip to one of our sister companies. An absolutly unreal situation.that is the last time anyone at the plant spoke of the terrible and most horrifying events in our lives. We miss you ken !! God be with you. Love one of your most faithful employees. Ryan

i wass on ground 0 i arrive on the trade arround 10.30 am after working on removing dead and injured fire figters for hrs i en****er my self inside building seven (50 story building that colapse at 1 pm )after i evacuete the building i walk 1/2 a block and the building colapse i spend more than 20 minutes on the floor unable to open my eyes and find my way arround after that i spend almost 2 days on the inside of the trade basements looking for bodies and found one of the only suvirverr the policemen from port autority (wtc movie nicolage cage )these guy was found by my after almost 2 days i realice was time to live since i was injure my self and i was not in my right mind (sleep depravation and burns ) so i left i never wash the close i use that day and i never will is a reminder of that day and many years pass but the memories still here i will never forget the noice the smell
    link news of me that day
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001...ptember11.usa2
    billcosca@aol.com

ijsba#19225 apba#71885

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home cavemanX2650's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BILL COSCA View Post
    i wass on ground 0 i arrive on the trade arround 10.30 am after working on removing dead and injured fire figters for hrs i en****er my self inside building seven (50 story building that colapse at 1 pm )after i evacuete the building i walk 1/2 a block and the building colapse i spend more than 20 minutes on the floor unable to open my eyes and find my way arround after that i spend almost 2 days on the inside of the trade basements looking for bodies and found one of the only suvirverr the policemen from port autority (wtc movie nicolage cage )these guy was found by my after almost 2 days i realice was time to live since i was injure my self and i was not in my right mind (sleep depravation and burns ) so i left i never wash the close i use that day and i never will is a reminder of that day and many years pass but the memories still here i will never forget the noice the smell
    link news of me that day
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2001...ptember11.usa2
    9/11 never forget , RIP to all those lost in the selfish act of "terrorism" , may this nation get back on its feet and continue foward

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home ghostrider117's Avatar

i was welding on a clients aluminum pontoon boat when my wife called and told me to go inside and turn on the tv.
    i was watching the teli and the 2nd plane hit the tower. sad
    rn superjet
    32' trojan flybridge yacht...on a boat beeeootch

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home ryanr's Avatar

bump for a important day to remember in history.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanr View Post
    bump for a important day to remember in history.

sometimes it doesnt feel like it was that long ago.

Never forget, my friends....
    NEVER FORGET!
    Last edited by pbrstreetgang; 09-12-2010 at 10:47 PM.
    -____________________________

2010 FX HO

"Its never too late to have a happy childhood"

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information