» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    PWCToday Guru

Re: 911 Revisited: Where were you?

prayers for all.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home cavemanX2650's Avatar

i was in the 7th grade , to tell you the honest truth , At the time i had no idea what the world trade center was (too young and dumb i guess) and we were all outside the school when this kid comes up and tells us the world trade center has got blow'n up , i was going to a private school at the time with no TV's so we all sat down outside and listen to the radio for a few hours , now when i say we , i mean the whole school including the teachers all hudled in a bunch and crowded around one car and listen to the horror , the princable told us all to call our parent's to come pic us up , at this point i still had no idea how huge it was untill i saw video's of what hap'n , i cant describe the way i felt , just this feeling of complety confusuion , then the fear set in of whats gonna hap'n next , i have many friends that went over and joined the war , one of my friends who is just a few years older than me is very messed up in the head from the trauma of war , i may see him again someday but he will never be the person i knew . to tell you the truth if i was old enough at the time i would have been on the front line to go whoop some azz , we as american's and as a nation must never accept any attack on us and hide our tails between our legs , fight for whats our's and fight to keep it !!!
    NO ACCEPTION's , they tried to take away our faith and the rock that we (america) had holding us together , and you know ? it just made the rock bigger and stronger , As long as we got a few smart head's in office and US individual's here willing to give there own life to make the future of there grandchildrens life better , then i pray for the next country that try's this crap , cause we will blow them back into the stone age

RIP to all those that lost there life in the stupid stupid act of terrorism up on our nation 8 years ago , my heart goes out to those that lost there loved ones, dont worry your lost one's life are being honored with every terrorist we kill
    Last edited by cavemanX2650; 09-11-2009 at 03:54 PM.

PWCToday Regular

I was at work. One of our customers came in and said to turn on the tv that something was going on, he had been listening to the radio. We turned on the tube, watching the first tower burn as the second plane came into view, then into the building. I looked at my wife and said THOSE *******S! they finally took down the towers. Then I said do you have any idea...how far reaching this is going to take us?

I am 48 years old. I do not like where our government has taken us. I am all for racial profiling any time I take a flight. I don't like having to go through as much security as we do now. You can not reason with people that think it's ok to drive airplanes through a building taking thousands of lives. I salute the people of flight 93, that did not allow those *******s to take their lives and would have fought right along side them!

I felt so badly for then President Bush. Bill Clinton had a chance to eliminate Bin Laden and did not do it. Too bad. My wife and I were walking that evening. There was very little road noise or cars traveling by us, we live in a rural area. I remember looking up and seeing an aircraft so high that I could not make out what it was, but it was a big plane, way way, up there. And I thought how odd, but it must be someone important.

I kinda understand why Binl Laden hates us. We are a land of waste. Traveled too far from the foundings of the once great nation. If you don't like the constitution, then leave the USA. You won't find a better country anywhere else. But we need to take back our country from those who don't do what the majority of us want to see done. Heck, if they can't decide in DC, put it out to the citizens to vote on it.

911 has changed the world. And it is still far reaching. THOSE *******S!!!

Okay, I'll get off the soap box now.

I was just getting at college and I turned on the TV to Fox and was watching for a bit and saw the second plane hit live on TV. I couldn't get over what happenend. I skipped my classes for the day and watched the coverage. I was in pure shock. I watched fo until 2:00 am and then I went to sleep.
    Last edited by Jeremy5431; 09-11-2009 at 10:23 PM.
    2006 Yamaha VX110 Deluxe
    2006 Ford F150 FX-4
    2002 Polaris XC 600 SP

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

I was in honors math. Our teacher (who doubled as the gym teacher) was super late as normal. After like ten minutes tho we were kind of confused. Then he runs in the room yelling wheres a tv get a tv i was just watching espn and they switched over to someone knocking down the towers. Of course we were all very confused but like good students ran down the hall grabbed a tv and proceeded to watch the events on the very fuzzy crappy tv. I remember it like it was yesterday. I was in sixth grade so really i was just very confused and didn't understand the scope. I remember being very scared in the months that followed because there was a lot of talk as to if bin laden would stop there.

It seems ruthless but i take a sick twisted sense of pride in America that when someone blows up a couple builidngs and kills however many thousand people we say to hell with you guys and entirely take over two countries.

Yeah i also remember my neighbor at the time, who was always gardening while smoking a cig and drinking a beer saying something about how you don't mess with the bully and the only other person capable of something like this is Homer Simpson. . . he was a unique guy.
    Last edited by mcurcio1989; 09-11-2009 at 11:47 PM.
    Yes, i don't spell check or grammar check and i make frequent grammatical errors. If anyone wants to tell me that why don't you just bite your tounge. Were on here to share our knowledge of the great invention that is the jet watercrafts and lets keep it to that!!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home cavemanX2650's Avatar

[quote=mcurcio1989;2372800]

It seems ruthless but i take a sick twisted sense of pride in America that when someone blows up a couple builidngs and kills however many thousand people we say to hell with you guys and entirely take over two countries.

quote]

X2 couldnt have said it better myself

I was a freshman in high school, and remember waking up my parents that day to show them what was going on. My dad was career military and I could see the pain in his eyes, I knew at that instant he wished he was still fighting. Thats also when I knew I would fight when I was of age.. and I did.... What makes you think we are fighting in only two countries?? dont forget all the Marines in Africa fighting. Afghanistan isnt quite taken over yet, so please research a bit.
    - 97 701 superjet, finally got her to the East Coast, no more California sun for her!!

i walked into my 2nd period english class, my friends told me some pilot crashed a plane into a bldg......then we watched live as the second hit happened. extreme ****.. my aunt and uncle live in staten island but work in manhattan, they we all ok. i was fukcn worried!!!
    i went to ground zero in 02' , a crater in the ground

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

I just arrived at 1 of my customers locations in NJ when the 2nd plane hit. I had exchanged smalltalk with the guys on the production floor at this facility before but didnt really know them. I was expecting to deliver the bad news to them but they already knew. i joined them as they huddled around a tv in the locker room and cursed and wished death to all those responsible. A chair or 2 was thrown. 1 guy in the corner with his head in his hands said "I guess I wont be seeing my son for awhile". {His son had recently enlisted} It was kind of surreal. Like I said, I really didnt know these guys but it was like we were all 1 family that day............A family of Americans.

We cant forget

Pray for peace.....Prepare for war

Thanks for listening
    Last edited by pbrstreetgang; 09-14-2009 at 12:19 AM.
    -____________________________

2010 FX HO

"Its never too late to have a happy childhood"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information