User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Post Auckland 8 Nov 2008 - Quick Nautical Equipment Poker Run

* Awesome day out * Last year I entered the Quick Nautical Equipment Poker Run in the Auckland harbour with another friend. We both had our own jet skis and it was so much fun, there was a couple of other Jet skiís doing it and heaps of boats of various shapes and sizes, my Kawasaki 250x gave the fastest boats a good run for their money off the start but I had to back off to save on fuel to finish the trip. They are doing it again this year and Iím sorting out my entry now. If we can get enough PWCís along they are going to put up a trophy for the winner.

My poker hand wasnít that great last year but I managed to win a spot prize. The whole event is organised really well and itís a great day out on the water. Attached is the entry form, also if you checkout http://www.pokerrun.co.nz/pokerrun.html for more information. I didnít get too excited about all the requirements chart, compass, flares, knife, torch, tools etc. etc. there is lots of support crew and other boats, if your PWC is in good nick then this stuff is no big deal.

Propeller Magazine are going to write up an article on the event and mention the awesome time we had on the jet skiís last year so expect a big turnout. Hope to see you there!!

Talking Re: Auckland 8 Nov 2008 - Quick Nautical Equipment Poker Run

who's coming? dwayne and i are doing it again, laurie you went last year eh? i think stuart said you were coming again?

Re: Auckland 8 Nov 2008 - Quick Nautical Equipment Poker Run

Yeah karlt i will be there on the RXP. Hopefuli keep up with u..ahaha...il try and get the others involvd...they putting up a trophy 4 us this year? they shud ae

Thread Information