Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home LisaLisa's Avatar

Pro Runabout 1200 Racer Trace Mills Injured in Tupelo 6-22-08

Just received word from Rob Greenwald that Pro Runabout 1200 Racer Trace Mills was injured today at the races in Tupelo. I don't have a lot of details at this point, but it's my understanding this was an exceptionally tight course.

Trace's steering cable broke and he hit a drain at pretty much WOT. First reports indicate he's broken his femur, tibula and fibula, as well as both feet and some ribs.

Luckily this occured almost immediately in front of the on shore rescue personnel, so they were able to get him on a backboard quickly, stabilized for transport and he's now at the hospital. Rob should be calling me back in a bit with more details.

In the meantime, please think positive thoughts and maybe have a little personal conversation with the Guy Upstairs on Trace's behalf. He's a really nice kid with a ton of talent. I surely hope he's going to be okay.

Lisa

Piggyback rides are my preferred mode of transportation

Re: Pro Runabout 1200 Racer Trace Mills Critically Injured in Tupelo 6-22-08

Quote Originally Posted by LisaLisa
    Just received word from Rob Greenwald that Pro Runabout 1200 Racer Trace Mills was critically injured today at the races in Tupelo. I don't have a lot of details at this point, but Rob tells me the course was on an exceptionally tight venue with limited water surface.

Trace's steering cable broke and he hit the perimeter wall at pretty much WOT. First reports indicate he's broken his femur, tibula and fibula, as well as both feet and some ribs.

Luckily this occured almost immediately in front of the on shore rescue personnel, so the were able to get him on a backboard quickly, stabilized for transport and he's now at the hospital. Rob should be calling me back in a bit with more details.

In the meantime, please think positive thoughts and maybe have a little personal conversation with the Guy Upstairs on Trace's behalf. He's a really nice kid with a ton of talent. I surely hope he's going to be okay.

Lisa
    ...Our entire family is praying for Trace and his family....Dad

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home freekstyle's Avatar

Man I hope he will be okay. What kind of ski was he riding? Did the cable just fail or had he been bouncing of skis? Get well soon and take it easy so the bones heal correctly. We need to keep the kids riding. May god be with you in your time of need.

My family and crews prayers are with Trace. We are very sorry and hope he has a full recovery. JOJO MANNISE and FAMILY

JOE ( JOJO ) MANNISE
    REGION 8 RACING
    Racing in Region 8 since 1995

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home LisaLisa's Avatar

Not sure exactly what happened. Tony Kwolek just called me - apparently Trace's parents were on the next flight when they heard what happened, so at least he's not alone.

Like I said, I'll post what I know when I'm updated, just keep him in your thought please.

LP

Piggyback rides are my preferred mode of transportation

lets hope for a speedy recovery
    Amsoil,Bill Scott,team tweek, monster energy,exotic signs,tubecars of palm city

im praying for you trace! hang in there! i just heard the news
    -the charrier family
    Britney Charrier #77
    deansteam
    novi-tec
    jetpilot
    spy optics
    sixsixone
    blowsion
    amsoil

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Scottie Mac's Avatar

Get well Trace, I hope you heal up quick!

Scottie
    Those who have done the least in the sport are always the ones with the most to say.

Best career accomplishment: Fatherhood

Proud Member of TEAM TFP!

Support those who support the sport!!!
    JAM Racing
    Judge Motorsports
    www.hotproductsusa.com
    www.optimaracing.com
    www.nynjapwc.com
    Judge Motorsports
    www.raddudesfi.com
    ProWatercraftracing.com
    www.ipdjetskigraphics.com
    ADA Racing
    Monster Motorsports
    A&R Performance

Mmm........ a pizza sounds good right about now!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home DZRacing1's Avatar

Just received word from Rob Greenwald that Pro Runabout 1200 Racer Trace Mills was critically injured today at the races in Tupelo. I don't have a lot of details at this point, but Rob tells me the course was on an exceptionally tight venue with limited water surface.

Trace's steering cable broke and he hit the perimeter wall at pretty much WOT. First reports indicate he's broken his femur, tibula and fibula, as well as both feet and some ribs.

Luckily this occured almost immediately in front of the on shore rescue personnel, so they were able to get him on a backboard quickly, stabilized for transport and he's now at the hospital. Rob should be calling me back in a bit with more details.

Lisa
    Our entire family is praying for Trace and his family.

Get well soon! DZ

Hope all is well, and for a speedy recovery.

JAM
    Team Two Minute Hold
    " GIMMIE 2 "
    www.nynjapwc.com
    Judge Motorsports
    JAM RACING
    ADA Racing

Quote Originally Posted by momarski View Post
    I want educate not encarcerate
    Quote Originally Posted by tshank123 View Post
    conservative thinking is founded in logic, and progressive thinking is founded in emotion. Although the progressives have the best of intentions, their ideas are completely illogical and flawed. This is backed up with plenty of historical evidence, which they completely disregard.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread Information