Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Need More Louisiana Racers

I was looking at the map on the National Tour thread and noticed that there are no racers in Louisiana. There wasn't a weekend that went by that somone on Lake Pontchartrain didn't ask me if I wanted to race. Well I got tired of that and decided to race next year. So instead of going in a straight line, try taking a turn around a bouy or two and join APBA and go raceing with me next year. If my old lame a$$ can do it so can you. After all you don't want a 46 year old grandfather representing your state do you?

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Grumpy Old Guy's Avatar

Re: Need More Louisiana Racers

Thats the way to do it Keith.

If nobody mans up looks like your gonna have to come down & race a few with us.

AKA: Resident Smart Azz };-)~ PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Hurricane249's Avatar

Alfred E. Neuman, err Keith, throwing the AARP smack down.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Grumpy Old Guy's Avatar

Next time I get asked if I want to race, I'm going to tell them yes, I can't wait for the schedule to come out. That should be good for a blank stare. With all the skis around here I still can't believe I'm the only one willing to make the commitment. I wouldn't mine being the first rider sponsored by AARP. You may even see the Depends logo on the side of the ski, ewww.

PWCToday Guru

Go to www.teamsportracing.com and look at the Pro Am Ski Open class. What and where are you going to race next year?

AKA: Resident Smart Azz };-)~ PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Hurricane249's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by vandalais
    Next time I get asked if I want to race, I'm going to tell them yes, I can't wait for the schedule to come out. That should be good for a blank stare. With all the skis around here I still can't believe I'm the only one willing to make the commitment. I wouldn't mine being the first rider sponsored by AARP. You may even see the Depends logo on the side of the ski, ewww.
    Depends logo! LMAO

I'll be racing in Sport Class region 7. I may race a couple in region 5 also depending on schedule.

PWCToday Guru

Do they have a decent sport class in reg 7? I wanted to do the orange beach race, but it was the same weekend as a teamsport race. I'll sell you a stock or limited XPL and set it up however you want, if you want to compete in the 1200 class.

I think I'm just going to stick with Sport Class. I went to Orange Beach last year and that convinced me that I needed to be out there. I've been following the action on the Trash Talkin thread http://www.pwctoday.com/showthread.php?t=107686. As far as if the class is good, check out the thread for yourself. Seem like some top notch guys. I'd like to do a Region 5 race if they have any before the Region 7 races begin or have any I can make inbetween. I need all the practice I can get. I'm still looking for those Louisiana racers. I know someone out there has to be up to the challange.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information