» wallpapers

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: jet ski service

Re: jet ski service

Check our new site qsmotorsports.biz
    QuickStyle Motorsports

Quote Originally Posted by kawistnduponly View Post
    I need to places in so cal where i can get motor service done on my ski. Im looking to get my cylinders bored, tune up, advance timing, ect. any suggestions??
    if you want some real work done and buy one of the best engine builders around garlin at parana in bellflower ca is well known and has built some famous peoples race skis.he built my gp1200 its fully modded and no ones ever given me a run for my money not even once and its been built for over 5 years now.he even used to build full race motors and have them sent out to thailand i highly sugest you try him out he reasonably priced also just tell him sean sent you he'll hook you up

Based on my experience locally I would only go to yurgarage Motorsports, they are located in your garage and they won't take weeks and weeks and weeks and hundreds and hundreds of dollars everytime you drop your ski off. You will save thousands of dollars but you might get divorced.

How the hell has nobody mentioned Jetworks Performance? They are the best in All of California Bar none, they work with my budget and steered me in the right direction for mods from day one and never looked back!

http://www.jetworksperformance.com/

PWCToday Newbie

Hi folks. This is my first post on PWCtoday. I use SD jet ski rentals for all the repairs and upgrades I can't or don't have the time to do myself. Their repair page http://sandiegojetskirentals.com/repairs-services/ is a little minimal with no pricing but I've shopped around and they are competitive especially for the area.

DO NOT bring anything to "Jet World Powersports" in Castaic,Ca. bought a ski that was serviced there.
    "Robert Osmond" worked on said ski according to the service order.
    "Motor w as full of gas. Got it out, compresiion is good 125-125-125. Trying to start it after clearing out the gas sounds like the starter bendix locked up, w e can't get the motor to turn over. Need to pull from cover to insoec. it also needs a carb overhaul and to replace the start/stop sw itch."

I pulled the entire engine and pulled the bendix to find a pristine oem bendix.
    at this point I turned the engine by hand and could only go 90% either way and it would stop.
    I pulled the head off and saw this staring right at me.

I don't know how much of this was true but I do know the end result.
    IMG_6017.JPG
    IMG_6018.JPG

bendix was fine. carbs were great. ski absolutely rips.

I called the shop at 10:02 and asked for the service department. "running late" asked for the manager "running late" asked for the owner "running late" asked if anyone competent was available... (running late i'm guessing) left my name and number.I received a call 20 minutes later and had a conversation with the man and ultimately hung up on him due to a lack of intelligence.
    What really got me was the owner of the shop was actually able to name the previous owner by his first name and corrected me on how to pronounce his last name after I described the issue and what model of ski is was. I wonder how bogus the work order and payment was?
    Owner even knew the previous owner by name and the service order was years old so obviously there was a relationship there.

This was an extremely rookie mistake and I would steer very clear of this incompetent shop.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information