Resident Guru
    • May 2009

Re: jet ski service

Originally posted by kawistnduponly View Post
    i saw someone sellin a stator earlier

i got one for sale
    sigpic -Pete
    Originally posted by sxr951
    standups suk monkey azz! VIVA la jammer!!!
    Ran with that chopped up aluminum prop? That's pretty much a waste of time. I understand wanting to go for a run but that's like running down the 1/4 mile with the parking brake on.
    -unknown

Robot Pirate Ninjas (RPN) - United
    Sasquatch Gang
    Man Bear Pigs Alliance too.

Comment

• tatdidriders
      PWCToday Newbie
      • Jun 2009

im looking for somebody near san diego can anybody help got a 96 waveblaster needs service

Comment

• wahuka
        PWCToday Newbie
        • Mar 2008

Who are the recommened shops here in bakersfield for service and upgrades?

2 - SeaDoo
        1 - Yamaha

Comment

• jetskimechanic
          Banned
          • Dec 2001

Business?!?!?! Bring it on!!! We have customers that come from Sacramento, San Dieigo etc... Hard to find a shop like mine!!!

Comment

• jeffz0rz
            PWCToday Guru
            • Oct 2007

scribs performance in el cajon, san diego. they do good work, test tank and everything. they have a real good yamaha/seadoo guy there.

Comment

• BigWaterPistol
              PWCToday Regular
              • Nov 2007

Hey Guy's, Any Rider's in Northern Baja ? We just bought a place 30 min.'s south of SD , On the Beach ! ! Lov'in the Surf Action ! ! ! Any good Shop's in BAJA ?
              My 73' JS 400 Still run's strong ! So many ski's so little time !

Comment

• BigWaterPistol
                PWCToday Regular
                • Nov 2007

Wow, No Response ? You Guy's from SD Don't Cross the Border ? Hey, it seems to be Very Free Spirited down here ! Vegas get's too Hot ! And , The Surf Action Seems Untapped & the Beach's that i have found are Empty ! ! ! 4x4 is the only Way to get into Some area's. Got good & Stuck last weekend, Just looking for more Spot's ?

Comment

• #38 Unapproved

I've always wanted to ride down there, but its been a little to crazy with all the drug/border crap going on. That and I don't know how I feel about leaving my car and going riding, I guess if I could park right on the beach and ride it would be cool. Maybe we can get a group from San Diego to come down.

Comment

• BigWaterPistol
                    PWCToday Regular
                    • Nov 2007

We've owned a Beach house 8 months now. Not a Problem. i think that's on & around the drug area's. Just like any City. Hell, in Vegas, The Drunk's Driving through Walls & into Home's ! Like i said any City ! Down away from the City. Never a prob. And further south on the Beach's' It's total Chill ! No Worries !!

Comment

• goingbigger
                      PWCToday Regular
                      • Sep 2005

New store parts/apparel/service store in So Cal. We carry tons of parts in stock and have a pwc test tank to water test skis. Check out qsmotorsports.biz for more info. If your a pwctoday member tell us we give discounts. Help us support the sport!
                      QuickStyle Motorsports

Comment

• goingbigger
                        PWCToday Regular
                        • Sep 2005

Check our new site qsmotorsports.biz
                        QuickStyle Motorsports

Comment

• Dirtbiker26
                          PWCToday Newbie
                          • Jun 2012

Originally posted by kawistnduponly View Post
                          I need to places in so cal where i can get motor service done on my ski. Im looking to get my cylinders bored, tune up, advance timing, ect. any suggestions??
                          if you want some real work done and buy one of the best engine builders around garlin at parana in bellflower ca is well known and has built some famous peoples race skis.he built my gp1200 its fully modded and no ones ever given me a run for my money not even once and its been built for over 5 years now.he even used to build full race motors and have them sent out to thailand i highly sugest you try him out he reasonably priced also just tell him sean sent you he'll hook you up

Comment

• #43 Unapproved

Based on my experience locally I would only go to yurgarage Motorsports, they are located in your garage and they won't take weeks and weeks and weeks and hundreds and hundreds of dollars everytime you drop your ski off. You will save thousands of dollars but you might get divorced.

Comment

• X2FTW
                              PWCToday Regular
                              • Jun 2012

How the hell has nobody mentioned Jetworks Performance? They are the best in All of California Bar none, they work with my budget and steered me in the right direction for mods from day one and never looked back!

Comment

• iLovetheWater
                                PWCToday Newbie
                                • Mar 2014

Hi folks. This is my first post on PWCtoday. I use SD jet ski rentals for all the repairs and upgrades I can't or don't have the time to do myself. Their repair page http://sandiegojetskirentals.com/repairs-services/ is a little minimal with no pricing but I've shopped around and they are competitive especially for the area.

Comment

Working...
                                X