• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JETSKIBRATTTT
    PWCToday Regular
    • Dec 2005

Re: 50 rides this year before I'm 50 years old

Todays post or reply/ MINE to your thread/ would put you at currently 60 years of age
    Did ya do 60 for your 60th??????
    I\m just intrigued as I'll be 50 in October
    I want to maybe duplicate your 50 before 50 feat

Congrats
    Keep rippin'er
    J.Bratttt
    Last edited by JETSKIBRATTTT; 04-03-2018, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• rasper99
      PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
      • Mar 2006

Still riding but not that much last year. Only went out 15 times versus usually around 30ish times the last few years. The low numbers had to do with my GP800 I have been riding having a front crank bearing seize the first ride of the season in April 2017. Got it put back together in July. Took it out and it went like 5 MPH. Thought it was carb problems. It was carb problems but didn't figure out it was the back one not doing anything until we winterized it. Sprayed lube into the back carb and it didn't slow down. Confirmed by that pulling the plug wire.

Since the couch was down I was inspired to learn to ride a stand up I bought a couple years earlier. Did a lot of knee riding getting used to it. Stood up 6 weeks before turning 60. Did a dozen short rides standing up in the weeks before the season ended. A heck of a thing to do before turning 60. The ski is an SXR1100 race ski. It will go just under 60MPH and can turn on a dime. It was a little intimidating but it was all in my head.
      Check out the videos of people riding PWCs in the wild Pacific Northwest surf:
      http://www.barry-blanchard.com/

Comment

• JSNate
        PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
        • Apr 2010

Keep riding, young man! I am 54 and I ride nearly every day (during the summer).. Just added a couple of aftermarket surf/freestyle skis to my stable. I plan to barrel roll and back flip this summer if my body can keep up with my ego.
        Last edited by JSNate; 04-07-2018, 04:52 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X