User Name:

Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Re: Are you getting soaked on your Aquatrax?

I know what you are talking about I have the Hydro Turf and it is great it comes with rivets but go to lowes and get some SS nuts washers and bolts it will hold up better it is a tight fit getting the washers and nuts on if you have big hands but it is worth it.

John

Boris asked to be MU'd...literally PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Boris's Avatar

I think you should keep the ski on the trailer and in your garage.
    I bet that will reduce the amount of water spray on your hair do.

These Personal WATER Craft sure are pesky contraptions.
    To think that man has stepped on the moon yet no one has come up with dry water.

Quote Originally Posted by wetjet701
    wow you get wet I'd try staying on land then in an inclosed bubble maybe try that I love it no water splash at all it's the greatest and you can roll around

I also love zorbing.

Im thinking of selling the lrv and installing a set of handlebars on a 42' Bayliner. That way I will be totally free of water splash, still have the pwc experience and the ability to cook beef burgundy in the well equipped galley.
    Last edited by eel; 09-29-2007 at 01:31 AM.
    our home is girt by sea

I'd install the handle bars in the galley so you don't get wet though on deck you can still get a splash drop or two

Boris asked to be MU'd...literally PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home Boris's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wetjet701
    I'd install the handle bars in the galley so you don't get wet though on deck you can still get a splash drop or two

I must agree, the constant threat of a shower or storm would force me below deck.

Anyone ever try riding their Aquatrax out in the desert ??
    I hear there isn't much splashing going on out in the dunes.

There are some great ideas coming here guys!

I was thinking of packing my drysuit with those packets of dessicant, you know those things that come in vitamin pill containers that have "do not eat" printed on them?
    our home is girt by sea

Quote Originally Posted by eel
    There are some great ideas coming here guys!

I was thinking of packing my drysuit with those packets of dessicant, you know those things that come in vitamin pill containers that have "do not eat" printed on them?
    I never noticed the "NOT" part on those candy's.

If I were to install an alternator on the motor would I have enough power to run some windshield wipers ?
    I could wrap some plexiglass around the front to form the windshield but I wouldn't want to rely on Rain-X alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfrunner
    Grow up guys. He didn't ask for any "oh my god I hate couches" bashing. He wants an honest opinion from people who know. Yes, the Honda is extremely wet and it will get annoying in chop and downright ridiculous in the ocean. However, I have heard that the splash guard goes a long way to correct the problem.
    UMM.. No, not Quite.. sure you get some spray now and again.. but its not extreme by any means.. And for the Record, I put just about as many hours on an Aquatrax this summer as my SuperJet.. don't Just assume everyone is bashing couches.
    \"The modern two stroke pwc makes no more emmisions than the average hippy smoking a joint on top of a hill and talking about how bad and dirty the world is\"

Quote Originally Posted by Trfm88
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfrunner
    Grow up guys. He didn't ask for any "oh my god I hate couches" bashing. He wants an honest opinion from people who know. Yes, the Honda is extremely wet and it will get annoying in chop and downright ridiculous in the ocean. However, I have heard that the splash guard goes a long way to correct the problem.
    UMM.. No, not Quite.. sure you get some spray now and again.. but its not extreme by any means.. And for the Record, I put just about as many hours on an Aquatrax this summer as my SuperJet.. don't Just assume everyone is bashing couches.
    cross dresser.
    our home is girt by sea

resident guru

im sure they make a shield or something . my brother harley has one for bugs. or just cary an umbrella.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread Information