» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    PWCToday Newbie

Re: Any Richmond Va. riders here?

Quote Originally Posted by Squid121
    Quote Originally Posted by Scooteracing
    I live in the Short Pump area. I ride Lake Anna the James (not much on the James though) and my favorite place we go is the Chickihominy River near the sand bar. I put in at the Chickihominy riverfront park located at route 5 and the James river. I would love to meet up with a couple people and ride. I have to X2's and a few more ski's. PM me or post up. Thanks, Joe
    I'm trying to get up there to ride for Labor day weekend. I'll be bringing my '92 X2 and maybe my '98 SXI Pro if it's done. I rode the Chick in early July with Joe ad it was a great time. Look forward to meeting up with a few more of you if anyone else wants to come out.
    Yea, we will be at the Chickahominy Riverfront Park on Labor Day. There website is http://www.jccegov.com/recreation/pa...miny-park.html

Whats up Richmonders....

Looking for some Lake Anna info?

Best place to camp and maybe where to find a good sand bar or beach to drink some brewski's...

If not maybe I will check the Chick this weekend.

Ok, it's all set. We will be in Virginia this weekend to camp and ride the Chick. I'll be bringing 2 skis, an X2 and a SeaDoo 3 seat. Diceman will be coming with me bringing his X2 and standup. We'll be meeting with Scooteracing and his family and friends with about 7 or 8 other skis. Scooteracing has a couple of X2s and a couple couches.

We'll be there Friday afternoon and are leaving Monday morning. If anyone wants to meet up with us pm me or Scooteracing and we can change #s. Hope to see more of you there (yrubugn!).

PWCToday Regular

yeah i will be down there also........saturday evening to monday....
    GSXRRR-SEADOOERRR

92 XP
    96 SPORTSTER

PWCToday Newbie

not alot of places to hang at lake Anna, there are a few islands but thats all. The chick is a great plase to hang out, there is a sand bar and beach area. We will be around here http://www.jccegov.com/recreation/pa...miny-park.html

Quote Originally Posted by yrubugn
    Whats up Richmonders....

Looking for some Lake Anna info?

Best place to camp and maybe where to find a good sand bar or beach to drink some brewski's...

If not maybe I will check the Chick this weekend.
    Last edited by Scooteracing; 08-27-2008 at 11:46 PM.

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Spearo View Post
    Hello,
    Was just woundering if there were any on this Site. James River anyone??

Hello Spearo,

My name is vsykes. I do not have a jetki but have been looking for some people that would be interested in going to norfolk or va beach to rent jetski's. i have not run across any places tht rent jet ski's here in Richmond.

PWCToday Newbie

yo! I ride the james all the time!
    anyone heading out this weekend?

07 seadoo gti se

PWCToday Regular

Hey guys,

Ill be down in Richmond for the next two weeks for training for work and ill be bringing down my r12x and looking for places to head out...weather looks like monday and tuesday will both at least be nice...ill be able to making it out after 5 each day. let me know if anyone wants to head out

PWCToday Regular

hey! i usually ride at lake anna due to it is close to my home. i want to go on the james fri 13 leave osborne landing 10am and go to jamestown. check out jamestown and the old floating ships. than back. if any suggestions please let me know.

PWCToday Regular

From Richmond near UofR. New to the ski thing - have a F-12X with MacsBoost module, intercooler and filters. Bla, bla, bla. As Ricky Bobby said, I wanna go fast. I have been to Lake Anna a few times with my son or girlfriend - put in st Sturgeon Point as they have a ski only area. Very easy. I'll be there tomorrow 10-1p testing out the ski. There are several small islands towards the bottom end, and two volleyball courts - bottom end and at the top end past Tim's restaurant. Had lunch a few times at Tim's - food is OK and the prices are high. The traffic in the middle of the lake is redicolous, and lots of inexperienced boaters. The traffic creates almost constant waves in the middle part. I prefer to stick to the upper end. Thinking about a trip to Lake Gaston one Saturday...
    2017 Yamaha GP 1800 (Riva stage one re-flash and intake, Candoo Pro GPS)
    2007 Honda F-12X GPScape w/ MACSBoost Plug-in Module and Intercooler
    2013 Cobalt 232 w/ 350 Mag and Bravo 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information