Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home
    I notice some of the pics aren't having the second one d/l'd (ie. the nose stab has 100 for the 1st and only 71 for the second). If you like them, make sure you d/l both images, each one is two pages long. Just the first page probably won't help you all that much.....
    \"Sit to Ski => Sit to Pee\"

"...bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time. Go home and get a nice quiet sleep."

ranger
    Thankx Soul Man for the pix. I am the only one I know who rides a stand up where I ride. So I like that people like you take the time to post info and pix. Now all I need is practice, practice, practice.

Those are cool articles, do you have any more?

Ranger et. al., thanks. Happy to help out. Gotta spread the word I don't know anyone who freestyles, so this is how I got my start back in the day.

TexRex, that's all I have. Been saving them for 8-9 years or so... Anyone else have any? Looks like I started subscribing early 1994, but I'm sure they posted some stuff before then.

Good, basic stuff (although I still can't do a monkey jump). I keep meaning to bring them with me when I ride since I always forget some of the new things to try.
    \"Sit to Ski => Sit to Pee\"

"...bringing peace with honour. I believe it is peace for our time. Go home and get a nice quiet sleep."

PWCToday Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Soul Man
    MiniTruckin: Rick Roy, being Canadian, was sponsored for a year or so by SeaDoo but he rode a SuperJet since SeaDoo doesn't make any standups.
    Actually SeaDoo made a Stand Up Jet Ski only for competition and not for sale. I don't know who rode it but Rick Roy could have rode SeaDoo for a time.
    1989 Kawasaki 650sx: Handpole Spring, Ride Plate, Hydroturf, Custom Paint, Intake Grate, Impeller, and Handlebars.

SJkid
    What!!!!!!!!!! Show us some pics because that's hard to believe.

PWCToday Regular
    Sorry cant find any right now. When I get a hold of a pic I will submit it. But I am positive they had one.
    1989 Kawasaki 650sx: Handpole Spring, Ride Plate, Hydroturf, Custom Paint, Intake Grate, Impeller, and Handlebars.

Soul Man wrote:
    MiniTruckin: Rick Roy, being Canadian, was sponsored for a year or so by SeaDoo but he rode a SuperJet since SeaDoo doesn't make any standups.

Actually SeaDoo made a Stand Up Jet Ski only for competition and not for sale. I don't know who rode it but Rick Roy could have rode SeaDoo for a time.
    It was a Yamaha Superjet with sea doo stickers. The only freestyle craft sea doo made for competition was an SPX with dual steering.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home SuperJETT's Avatar
    Sea-doo has never made a standup that was offered to the public for sale or for competition only. They sponsored Rick Roy on a Yamaha Super Jet for a few years, but that's it.

PWCToday Regular
    really? that seems kinda wierd that seadoo could do that. I dont know, i thought they did make a stand up. Maybe I am wrong. Oh well.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information