» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Sh!t Happens

AllYear

Re: Sh!t Happens

Quote Originally Posted by donnyb
    Las Vegas Wash? What would anyone be doing around that sewage stream?
    Dinner.............

Attention ***** PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home JonnyX2's Avatar

Georgia Man Drowns At Lake Mohave
    07-09-2007 7:33 AM (Boulder City, NV) -- Authorities have not yet identified the Atlanta, Georgia man who apparently drowned at Lake Mohave this past weekend. The National Park Service says on Saturday afternoon, a woman reported that her husband had been swimming on the Arizona side of the lake, when she lost sight of him. Park rangers and private boaters searched the area. The body of the unidentified victim was later recovered. The Park Service says the man was swimming when winds caused two and three foot waves to kick up. The victim was not wearing a life jacket. Officials urge all visitors to wear a life jacket while swimming in the Lake Mead and Lake Mohave area.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebird A/C&Heating View Post
    OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....
    PS...the rule book will be in my 550 pump
    Quote Originally Posted by WB1994
    Listen , stop your cryin' , its only an X2.

PWCToday Regular

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyX2
    10 of them were mexicans that thought they werent in the USA yet and had to cross over to get in.
    LMAO .. WTF is up with Lake Mead? do people not wear their PFD and just drown? is the lake that treacherous that it pulls people down with current? or is there some guy taking pot shots with a rifle from the cliff?

In ohio on lake erie it was usually drunks falling off their boats and drowning, but not too many PWC injuries ( this was mid 90's anyway )

Whats the deal on Mead?

Loves the smell of premix in the morning...and burning dolls on the bonfire at night! PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home pyrogirl171's Avatar

Lake Mead can be very treacherous! Plus, it's a big lake near a big city and attracts a lot of visitors. Perfect conditions for natural selection activity.

We were out on the other side of the hill from the cove and it was crazy conditions. The wind was a steady 40-50 and there were some 4-5' rollers coming in between the islands, made for getting some serious air. If you got loose of the boat it was pretty gnarly to get back, even with a lifejacket.....I saw the water cops out there, must have been looking for this guy:

Wind Surfer Missing, Presumed Drowned At Lake Mead
    09-21-2007 5:05 AM
    (Boulder City, NV) -- A North Las Vegas man who disappeared while wind surfing at Lake Mead is missing and authorities fear he may have drowned. Roxanne Day with the National Park Service says 39-year-old Erus O'Connor Matanguihan was wind surfing during high winds in the Boulder Islands on Wednesday afternoon when witnesses saw him go into the water. Park rangers later found the man's wind surfer between Sentinel and Saddle Islands in the Boulder Basin area. A full search effort continued on Thursday, but Matanguihan has not yet been found. Day says the man was not wearing a personal flotation device, and she warns everyone to use a life jacket while on the waters of Lake Mead.

OMG.....Rules for 550 vintage ski class...550 ski riders do not conform to any kind of rules. That is why you are riding a 550 ski in the first place. Rules suck....

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home momarski's Avatar

I knew I was doing the right thing by not going Wednesday, its fun to jump the waves but your ski gets totally jacked on the trailer
    the Tesla S is the only real solution to all the worlds major problems

"You have enemies$ ? GOOD, mean$ you $tood up for $omething in your life."

PWCToday Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by pyrogirl171
    Lake Mead can be very treacherous! Plus, it's a big lake near a big city and attracts a lot of visitors. Perfect conditions for natural selection activity.
    HA HA HA Natural Selection Activity!! You are funny K!

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tshank123's Avatar
    High Speed Industries - http://highspeedind.com/

Park Rangers Recover Two Bodies At Lake Mead 10-01-2007 4:35 AM
    (Las Vegas, NV) -- Authorities are investigating and working to identify two people who lost their lives in separate incidents at Lake Mead over the weekend. National Park Service Rangers recovered those bodies in the Boulder Basin. The first incident occurred on Saturday due to a boating accident. Las Vegas Metro Police Search and Rescue located the body 20 to 40-feet below the water's surface near the crash site. The second incident happened on Sunday afternoon when a private boater found a body floating on the surface of the water. Rangers believe it could possibly be the body of a 39-year old wind surfer who has been reported missing since September 19th. The Clark County Coroner's Office is currently investigating the causes of death and will identify both people.
    also:

Two bodies discovered in Lake Mead

Separate incidents lead to men's deaths in water-related accidents

By BETH WALTON
    REVIEW-JOURNAL
    Two bodies were found Saturday in Lake Mead.
    About 7:30 a.m. a boater saw a man waving and yelling for help from one of the Boulder Basin islands on the Nevada side of the lake. When the boater stopped, the man, a Henderson resident, told him that he spent the night stranded on the island.
    He said he and a friend had crashed their 35-foot cabin cruiser into the shore of the island about 7:30 p.m. Friday and his friend was still missing, said Roxanne Dey, spokeswoman for the Lake Mead National Recreation area.
    "Anytime someone can stay on the shoreline or on the island until help arrives, it's better," she said. "At least he was on land and wasn't treading water all night."
    A Las Vegas police search and rescue team looked for the missing man, who also is believed to be from Henderson. Divers found his body underneath the boat in about 20 to 40 feet of water, Dey said.
    It was unclear how the man died or how his friend got to safety on the island, Dey said. The survivor was taken to the hospital, but park officials were unaware of his condition Saturday evening.

The guys new 32 ft boat: http://www.pwctoday.com/attachment.p...4&d=1191246565

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home tshank123's Avatar

^^^So over the weekend this crap happens, and some joker puts the pictures on Craigs? WTF?
    High Speed Industries - http://highspeedind.com/

Page 3 of 49 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread Information