Password:

Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Thread: Sxr

Sxr

well, im heading out next week to get my sxr!!!
    still looking for a used one thats near me or close to havasu or vegas or on the drive from L.A. to vegas or havasu.

so, if anybody has one and is looking to sell, or knows of somebody thats looking to sell theirs, please think of me.

if the above fails, then im going to be buying from Walt's in Havasu. if some of you havasu folks could tell me if thats a good place to buy or not, i would appreciate it.

thanks
    gS (soon to be SXR rider)
    Jet ski.... racing?

GERFF

Re: Sxr

If You Are Willing To Shop Around Phoenix, Arizona Dealers Are Good With Prices.

how good?
    Jet ski.... racing?

GERFF

I Not Going To Put Any Dealer Under The Bus. But Way Under 5800.00 Out The Door Can Be Found Look Around. 2007 Sxr

has anybody else gotten OTD prices like this?
    Jet ski.... racing?

PWCToday Newbie

Just bought a new left over '06 three weeks ago and paid $5,499 plus tax for a total of just over $6K with tax. No trailer. I did a lot of shopping around and everyone I talked to was within a $100 of that whether it was '06 or '07.

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home DZRacing1's Avatar

Invoice is at least 5150.00! BUY AN O7 ! 5499.00 +tax and Doc will buy an 07 Put the offer on the table and leave when they try to bump you.
    let salesmen know when you offer Iam a Buyer NOW at 5499.00. Call me if your manager changes his mind. I would bet salesmen will TO ( Turnover) youy to manager, MGR will try to bump you again thinking he can close you. stick to your guns. DZ

well im going to wheel and deal as best as i can, but in the end i think they are going to have me at a loss, cause they already know im driving out there from L.A..

the first place i talked to was in vegas and they must have thought they really had a noob on the phone cause he was quoting me 7600+ tax and fees, man i could hang the phone up quick enough with that guy. lol
    Jet ski.... racing?

Quote Originally Posted by GodspeeD76 View Post
    well im going to wheel and deal as best as i can, but in the end i think they are going to have me at a loss, cause they already know im driving out there from L.A..

the first place i talked to was in vegas and they must have thought they really had a noob on the phone cause he was quoting me 7600+ tax and fees, man i could hang the phone up quick enough with that guy. lol
    10+ year old thread bump! What's crazy is these are being advertised for around 5700$ used now

PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home

Quote Originally Posted by spinyard View Post
    10+ year old thread bump! What's crazy is these are being advertised for around 5700$ used now
    SXRs and SJs hold their value very well.
    Riding mostly Lake Austin

1984 JS440 -- 1989 650sx -- 1991 X2 -- 1992 750sx -- 1995 900zxi (qty 2) -- 1995 X2

Quote Originally Posted by cujo View Post
    God intended PWC to be two strokes, as well as dirt bikes, snowmobiles, and chain saws....

Thread Information