Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    PWCToday.com Is My Home Away From Home BLRider's Avatar

Re: OCEAN PRO 440 and 550 Kawa heads remade

I am interested in a Reed head also (for a 93 Kawi).

BlRider

Quote Originally Posted by BLRider
    I am interested in a Reed head also (for a 93 Kawi).

BlRider
    Give me a call.....
    If you have a question about anything OCEAN PRO makes it's worth a free phone call...Call 1-800-553-6650... Check Ocean Pro Engineering at http://stores.ebay.com/OCEAN-PRO-ENGINEERING-since-1977 ..Email ocean-pro@cox.net Hrs. 9am-5pm MON-FRI PST in CALIF. 29 years of unmatched original performance parts. Take it easy. Ken

PWCToday Newbie

Hi
    I am very much interestes in Ocean Pro head fore the 550sx reed engin
    If you going to remake this, please let me know I need several here in Norway.
    Thanks.

Thanks we are considering re- making all the early stuff.
    Ken
    Last edited by Ocean Pro; 02-24-2008 at 12:32 PM.
    If you have a question about anything OCEAN PRO makes it's worth a free phone call...Call 1-800-553-6650... Check Ocean Pro Engineering at http://stores.ebay.com/OCEAN-PRO-ENGINEERING-since-1977 ..Email ocean-pro@cox.net Hrs. 9am-5pm MON-FRI PST in CALIF. 29 years of unmatched original performance parts. Take it easy. Ken

Ken - I would be in for a Reed 550 head as well. Got any now ?????
    Last edited by seymore; 02-24-2008 at 09:02 PM.

Ken I have a OP head with spiral cut inside. Can you explain or shoot a link to me as to what benifits you found with the spiral cut?

Quote Originally Posted by lennard
    Ken I have a OP head with spiral cut inside. Can you explain or shoot a link to me as to what benifits you found with the spiral cut?
    Just call

Ken, i think you should just spend a few more minutes of your time answering peoples questions and giving prices on here. All you've really said is "just call". Nobody came on to the internet, to call people. They came on here to read and write. I would think about buying one of those heads, but i don't know anything about them. Just explain a little. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by MNRider777
    Ken, i think you should just spend a few more minutes of your time answering peoples questions and giving prices on here. All you've really said is "just call". Nobody came on to the internet, to call people. They came on here to read and write. I would think about buying one of those heads, but i don't know anything about them. Just explain a little. Please.
    777… Thanks for the insight on how to manage my personal time. I occasionally run in to people in the performance world who are intimidated by the use of a phone, especially women. You know if I could pick up the phone and spend a couple of minutes talking directly to someone that has put 30 yrs none stop into product development for this sport, I would. Even though from your post you present yourself as the spokes person for the internet. I believe smart people use the internet to connect in a variety of different channels. If your questions aren’t worth a free 1- 800 phone call to me direct then you must be a pretty important person. "a few more minutes of my time" ... How about 30 years partner.

Ken Klus owner Ocean Pro Engineering.
    Last edited by Ocean Pro; 03-06-2008 at 05:29 PM.

Your business will come to an end with an attitude like that to your customers. Time's changing pal. This isn't 30 years ago. People give a **** about customer service. You lack it.

Anyone have a new F/A? I had to throw out my Vortex.
    Last edited by MNRider777; 03-06-2008 at 09:35 PM.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information