Not a member yet?
Register Now!

» Find OEM Parts

» Jobs

» wallpapers

• 09-09-2011, 12:10 AM
    greggtex
    New guy-need info on riding in Pensacola/Panama City
    Wife and I ride together on Honda F-12X. Looking for mostly smooth water, not into wave jumping too much. Where is the best places to ride around Pensacola, Panama City, and Destin? River riding info. would be good to know also.
    Been to back of Shell Island on boat before, great water there.
    Can you ride couches out in the gulf safely? We're from inland of Texas and
    not familiar with riding there.
    Thanks
  • 09-12-2011, 05:46 PM
    graepaep
    Re: New guy-need info on riding in Pensacola/Panama City
    You can ride a couch in the gulf safely just about anytime. Avoid big storms though if you don't like rough water :-D. I've seen it like glass out there a few times.

Other than that the bays are usually pretty smooth and you could probably cruise the ICW.
  • 09-22-2011, 06:02 PM
    drlib2011
    We ride all over pensacola in the gulf some times just a long ride
  • 01-17-2013, 09:33 AM
    Nimrod_R
    Just saw this, new to the scene since September 2012. Me and the wife ride, dont wave jump either. Love to tour around and haul butt....
  • 01-18-2013, 08:05 AM
    83Gator
    Nimrod, if you're from the panhandle, then likely you know the area well enough, but my website has free, downloadable trail info for your area: http://pwctrailfinder.com/ Check out the Alabama and Florida pages for trails from the east side of Mobile Bay all the way to Port St. Joe, FL.
  • 01-18-2013, 09:41 AM
    Nimrod_R
    Ah yes, you replied to a thread I put on Greenhulk back in September. Thanks I like your website.
  • 01-18-2013, 10:38 AM
    83Gator
    Oops, sorry then for being a repeat offender - age is getting in the way of having a good memory, lol. But thanks for the compliment.